Hundreds of deportees from several airports across the United States have stuck at Ethiopia’s Bole International Airport, media reports disclosed
The deportees were sent back to Ethiopia after the newly elected U.S President Donald Trump banned entry to the United States from seven countries.
It is not yet clear why those passengers said to be of Somali, Sudanese and Yemeni origins preferred Ethiopia to be their destination and staying at the departure terminal of Bole Airport.
Ethiopia’s Foreign Affairs Minister, Dr. Workineh Gebyehu refused to comment on the matter saying “I have no information on the matter”
Ethio-News flash, an online media outlet allegedly funded by the ministry of foreign affairs, on its part reported that some of the deportees are about to file lawsuits against the Trump administration.
Simon Sandoval-Moshenberg, is filing charges against the U.S government, representing two Yemeni brothers who were deported from Dulles International Airport and forced to sign a document relinquishing their green cards.
“I am informed that there are a ton of returnees from airports all over the US, at Addis Ababa Intl, and the Ethiopian government is telling them they have only one more day to stay before it kicks them all out back to the countries they originally came from,” Simon Sandoval-Moshenberg was quoted as saying by ethio-news flash.
You still have to deliver the placenta after the baby emerges, so don't be surprised when you still have more pushing to do. Luckily, it can be delivered quite quickly and painlessly.
Women like to have a finish line to look forward to. It helps them get through nine months of pregnancy when they feel like there is a deadline on their discomfort. The truth, however, is only 5 percent of women give birth on their due dates. So don't be surprised if your human bean doesn't sprout right on schedule.
An epidural is a form of pain management that can deaden the pain in a woman's lower body. It's administered through a needle placed in her back. But just because you have an epidural doesn't mean you'll have no feeling. Some women have uneven numbing in their legs, others can still lift their legs and lower body, others have feeling in their legs but none in their stomachs. Talk to your doctor if you feel a lot of contraction pain, but you don't have to be completely numb for the epidural to work.
This is a tough fact, because it takes an enormous amount of effort to give birth, epidural or not, but doing so on an empty stomach makes it even harder. So eat a good meal before heading to the hospital if you plan on getting an epidural. Some hospitals may allow you to chew on flavored ice chips during labor, but those will do little to satisfy your hunger.
This is an especially unsavory possibility that happens far more often than most women will admit. If it happens to you, don't feel embarrassed. It's nothing the nurses haven't seen before.
No, your baby's skin isn't falling off and it won't always be coated by a sticky, cheese-like white substance. More common in babies born before 40 weeks, this covering, known as vernix caseosa, was what protected your baby's skin in the womb.
Some babies resemble monkeys more than humans when they're first born, and this isn't just because of the hair on their heads. You might notice hair on your little one's arms, shoulders and even back, and it can be quite dark. This, too, will rub off in time.
If you deliver vag*nally, the bones in your baby's head will have to compress as they squeeze through the birth canal. They don't immediately resume their round shape. In fact, they may remain rather cone-shaped for several days. This effect can be worse if an intervention was required during birth, such as use of a vacuum or forceps.
Before you're allowed to go home, your doctor or midwife will want to be sure you've stopped bleeding. To do this, a nurse will massage your stomach at regular intervals to be sure your uter*s is shrinking back to its normal size. This is possibly the most painful massage you'll ever have.
The bleeding doesn't stop when you head home, and it could continue for up to 6 weeks postpartum. Some clinics provide a sort of mesh underwear for new moms to wear with thick pads. Other women prefer buying adult-sized diapers. Just do whatever makes you most comfortable.
Your little one's umbilical cord will be tied off immediately after birth, but a vestige of it will remain attached for several days, or even weeks, before drying up and falling off. It'll be black and a little bloody looking and not at all cute, but doctors discourage parents from trying to loosen them or pull on them.
Giving birth can be an incredible experience, and it can be a miserable experience. Just as no two moms or babies are the same, no two births are the same. The moment you think you know all there is about giving birth and new babies is the moment you learn you know nothing at all. So don't worry about being an expert, take a deep breath, and prepare to be surprised.
(a) Young healthy females- Young women suffering from type 2 diabetes.
(b) Heavy-drinking males- Men consuming a large amount of alcohol and suffering from few obesity disorders such as type 2 diabetes.
(c) Dejected and anxious middle-aged- Mainly ladies with poor mental health and fitness.
(d) Rich and healthy aged- Generally those persons who are healthy but facing issues of liquor addiction and hypertension.
(e) Physically ill but cheerful elderly- Older people with a sound mental condition but suffering from chronic disorders such as degenerative joint disease.
(f) Poorest health- Destitute persons suffering from a number of chronic diseases.
Android and Gynoid.
As described by PositiveMed: "An ‘android’ fat distribution pattern is so called because more men than women exhibit it. You may have heard it described as an ‘apple’ body type when the waist circumference is greater than that of the hips.”
As described by PositiveMed: “A ‘gynoid’ distribution is most commonly seen in women. This is what many call the ‘pear’ body shape. In this pattern, hip circumference is greater than waist circumference.” Check out the 6 types of body fat and easy ways to get rid of it.
If one doesn’t exercise and eats too much, then there are chances of suffering from upper body obesity. Reduce the intake of sugar and workout for half an hour daily. Still if you don’t get expected results, then you may seek the help of a healthcare expert.
2) Stomach-Centered Obesity (Android)
Excess fat on the tummy can be accumulated due to tension, anxiety or depression. You may opt for pairing exercises and relaxation techniques to get rid of this fat. For best results, you can take the help of physiotherapist.
Most women suffer from this type of body fat. Lower body exercises and cardiovascular workouts are the solutions to combat this fat. It’s little tough to loss fat from this portion but don't give up. Take guidance from a certified trainer to get results in a quick span of time.
Swollen stomach can be caused due to high alcohol intake and breathing issues. Just reduce the consumption of alcohol and do breathing exercises daily.
This type of obesity in which the entire legs get swollen occurs mainly in pregnant women. Water aerobics is the only way out to remove fat from the lower legs.
This type of obesity is similar to the first one. It is also caused due to inactivity and the only solution is to work out every day. Reduce the intake of sugar in your diet and eat in small proportions. The only way to reduce fat is to know the portion having excess fat in the body. Still if your weight loss programs are not giving any results, then there may be some hormonal or hereditary issues. You must consult a healthcare professional in such situation. Please share this health information with your friends and family.
Every girl loves to wear that slim jeans that she has in her wardrobe. But, more usually than not, she would be finding it difficult to wear the jeans due to the surplus baggage that she is carrying around her waistline. If you are also a victim of excessive fat deposits around your waistline, then you need not worry about it anymore. You also do not need to undergo painful and expensive medical procedures to get rid of the excess belly fat. There are less painful and cost effective tips that you can follow that will help you to get the desired belly size that you have been searching for some time. These belly flattening tips have been suggested by experienced nutrition and health experts and will shrink your tummy size to size zero. It will also help you to easily wear those slim fit and low waist jeans that you always wanted to wear.
It is considered by many nutrition and well being experts that the time between 3 pm and 4 pm is the magic hour. It is the ideal time for you to eat a diet rich in proteins. You can think of munching on a small piece of low fat cheese, or a protein bar or some almonds with an organic apple. Make certain that you eat the protein snack every single day.
• This snack will help in boosting your metabolism and balancing your sugar levels.
• It will help in lowering your insulin levels which will in turn reduce the fat stored in your belly area.
• Make sure that you eat every 3 to 4 hours to maintain blood sugar levels.
Doing the ball exchange exercise three to four times a week will help you to maintain a flat belly for life. This has to be coupled with proper and nutritious diet.
• Lay flat on your back and place your arms over your head. The legs have to be straight out.
• Grab hold of the gravity exercise ball and hold it above your head with your hands.
• Now slowly move the ball towards your chest and during this process lift your legs to meet the ball and place it between the ankles.
• Now bring the ball to the floor with your legs and the arms must be straightened out over your head.
• Repeat this exercise 10 to 12 times every day.
One of the best ways to enjoy flat belly is to eat controlled and portioned meals that is rich in whole grain foods and monounsaturated fats. Eating lots of whole grains are an ideal solution to lose more abdominal fat.
• Adding brown rice, barley, oats, Quinoa, whole wheat bread and Kamut to your daily diet will help you to easily lower belly fat.
• It is also ideal for you to include foods rich in monounsaturated fats like peanut butter, avocados, olive oil, olives, nuts and whole milk products in your daily diet to reduce belly fat.
It is ideal for you to do cardio exercise four to five times a week to maintain your body weight. Adding boxing punches along with your cardio exercise is a sure shot way to crunch your abs and to lose belly fat faster.
• Boxing along with cardio exercises will help you to burn more calories from your belly.
• You need to add one or two pounds of arm weights in your hands while doing punching exercises to really work on your core and to strengthen it.
• Twisting your torso and throwing some punches everyday for 15 minutes during your 30 to 45 minute Cardio workout will flatten your midsection effectively.
If you would like to maintain a size zero belly figure, then you need to totally cut down on your sugar intake. Make sure that you eat as low as zero grams of sugar as possible to reduce belly fat easily. This will help you to keep your insulin levels low.
• Make sure that you keep your insulin levels low at all times by totally avoiding intake of sugar.
• This will help you to increase the glucagon which is a hormone that will help to maintain flat belly.
One of the mantras that will help you to reduce your belly fat and bloating is to keep chewing your food in your mouth for a long time. Better digested food will result in less bloating.
• Chew the food that you intake until it is like a sauce in your mouth.
• Never try to swallow your food as this will increase your intake like anything.
• Chewing food will help in proper digestion of the food as digestion starts in your mouth. This will also reduce the intake of food considerably and thereby prevent bloating of the belly.
If you want to reduce your belly fat quickly, then you need to follow this flat belly diet every day.
• For Breakfast: Take a slice of whole wheat bread or whole grain bread with natural peanut butter. Then, take a cup full of your favorite berries.
• For Lunch: The ideal menu that you can think for lunch is cherry tomatoes dressed with little olive oil and fresh lemon juice; grilled tofu and spinach salad with sliced avocado.
• For Snack: Two tablespoons of sunflower seeds with a cup of fat free yoghurt.
• For Dinner: Roasted sweet potato, grilled salmon or fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids, olive oil sautéed asparagus with garlic.
Laughing is one of the best natural remedies that you can think of to strengthen your abs.
• Laughing will help in strengthening your abs and will help to tone your abs.
• You can also think about joining laughing yoga classes to help you to reduce your belly fat by strengthening your belly.
If you feel that you do not want people to notice your bloated middle area, then you need to divert the attention of the people from your mid section to a different part of your body.
• If you feel you have attractive and trim legs, then you can wear skirts or slim pants or half pants.
• You can think of revealing your shoulders by baring them a bit with deep neckline or with a boat neck.
• Showing a bit of cleavage with the use of a correct bra will make people forget about your bloating mid section.
If you would like to enjoy flat belly within two to three weeks and to lose two inches round your belly, then you need to follow the DCBA approach which is diet first, cardio second, building muscles third and abdominal exercises last routine.
• You need to think of spending an hour of your day preparing the healthiest meal for you.
• Take 20 minutes of your time in a day to do cardio exercises for three to five times a week.
• You need to spend 15 minutes of a day doing strength training and muscle building exercise for three to four times weekly.
• Follow this up by doing a five minute abdominal exercise for three times a day every week.
Following these steps and make them an every-day routine will give you the wanted results, we promise that to you. All you have to do is to follow our instructions and to give yourself a promise you will maintain continuity.